Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rest Assured…

I am going to go through and give you a list of  Points Plus values to correspond with the old recipes I have already given you!  It just might take me a minute (in Julieland – 1 minute is approximately equal to a week or so, sometimes!)  But here is the good news, if you need to know the value of something that I have given you in the past before I get to this…use the Find and Explore portion in your plan manager and search for recipe by name…I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you find them there and …bada bing bada boom…I already updated there!  Please feel free to let me know if I you find anything I missed and search by exact name of recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment