Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

With all this moving I have been doing…


I will be very disappointed if I don’t see a difference on weigh in day tomorrow!  Or will I just convince myself that I am gaining muscle, which weighs more than fat!!  Yeah that’ it…Phew…I feel better now!  How about yooose guys?  Everybody moving, losing weight and enjoying the summer?


Broccoli Side Dish
1 Points Plus
4 Servings

Ingredients

5 C broccoli florets
4 t low-sodium soy sauce  
2 t unpacked brown sugar  
1/2 t garlic, minced  
2 T fat-free margarine  

Instructions

Place broccoli in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over broccoli.
Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Serve with a slotted spoon.

From www.tasteofhome.com

Modified by me on 8-10-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment