Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ok, so I was all set to jump back on the bandwagon with a Slooow Monday recipe…



And then it occurred to me, ummm it’s Tuesday!  That’s what happens when I get a day off from work ya know…I lose all sense of what is going on!  Speaking of losers, is everybody being one right now??   I have been a bit of a slacker…up 5lbs after not weighing in for SEVERAL weeks, then down 3.8lbs the next week (I am not sure how I managed to pull that one off!!!), but then up .8 last week (ooops there it is!). 

Anyway, enough of this holiday stuff, with all the food laying around (have I mentioned that I just can’t be trusted around food!?!?!?)   I am ready to get down to business and start working on my swimsuit (YES I SAID SWIMSUIT, HEY A GIRL CAN DREAM RIGHT?) body this week.   I am finally going to have to believe that EXERCISE is what is going to REALLY make the difference in my world…AND BELIEVE YOU ME…I have been trying to prove that theory wrong for a LONG TIME!!  So at lunch today I bought myself a home gym thingy that I found on Craigslist. (Very similar to the one that you see on TV with a certain former Supermodel and Karate star selling, I don’t want to name names but it is pretty much a TOTAL home GYM!  And since I got a SWEET deal on it, I am pretty excited about trying it out!   

Let me know what is going on your world since I have neglected you all for so long!!

 Happy New Year, and let’s get moving!

It’s still Monday in Julieland so here goes!  I made this yesterday and it was yummy!

Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Casserole
7 Points Plus
6 Servings

Ingredients
10 3/4 oz 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup  
10 3/4 oz Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup  
10 3/4 oz Cream of celery - 98% fat free  
3 breast(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), split  
1 large uncooked onion, chopped  
3 cloves garlic, minced  
1/2 tsp poultry seasoning  
4 oz canned mushrooms, sliced  
2 stalks uncooked celery, diced  
1 C Minute® Rice Instant, enriched, long grain white rice  
 
Instructions
Mix soup (you can sub the flavors like 2 chicken and 1 mushroom, in any manner you prefer!) rice, spices, onions and celery in the crock and stir together. Add chicken and submerge into sauce. Cook 4 hours on low or 3 hours on high.

No comments:

Post a Comment