Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Friday, April 27, 2012

I for one needed the Friday humor that I just received in a work related blog!


Thanks Brandi!

- If I had a British accent, I’d never shut up.

- I’m not saying you’re stupid I’m just saying you’ve got bad luck when it comes to thinking.

- “Don’t forget you are what you eat.” “I need to eat a skinny person.”

- I see these moms who can do everything and I think I should have them do some stuff for me.

- A friend will calm you down when you are angry, but a BEST friend will skip beside you with a baseball bat singing, “someone’s gonna get it!”

- Whenever a bird poos on my car I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just so they know what I’m capable of.”

- Nothing messes up your Friday like realizing it’s Tuesday.

- That moment in a middle of an argument that realize you are wrong but fight anyway all in the name of pride.

- In a thousand years archeologists will dig up tanning beds and think we fried people as punishment.

- Tell someone you love them today because life is short.  But SHOUT it at them in German because life is also terrifying:  “Ich liebe dich!”

- They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit (and by ‘they’ I honestly do not mean ‘people who just got owned by a sarcastic comment’.)

-  Why is there a show called “When Animals Attack”?  It should be called “When Stupid People Go Near Dangerous Animals”.  Just sayin’.”

- “Yes, Officer, I did see the speed limit sign.  I just didn’t see you.”

- Sometimes late at night I dig a hole in the backyard just to keep the nosey neighbors guessing.

- Auto-correct has got to be my worst enema.”

No comments:

Post a Comment