Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Friday, April 13, 2012

So if I am not a loser this week….




Does that mean I am automatically a WINNER??  More like a WEINER this week!  I gained back EXACTLY THE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT I LOST LAST WEEK!!!!
Oh well…I will continue to keep, keepin on…
How goes your Friday the 13th? Uneventful I hope!!  Mine is long…uneventful yes, but LONG!!!

Spicy Crabmeat Tostadas
3 PointsPlus
4 Servings

Ingredients

1/4 C fat free salsa  
4 corn tortillas
1/4 C red onion, minced  
1/2 tsp garlic, minced  
1 C fresh tomatoes, diced and drained  
2 Tbsp cilantro, minced  
12 oz lump crabmeat  
2 Tbsp lemon juice, canned or bottled  
1/4 C sweet red pepper, chopped  
1 C lettuce, shredded  
5 sprays olive oil cooking spray  


Instructions

Saute onion in sprayed pan 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, tomatoes, cilantro, and crabmeat and cook 5 minutes.
Bake tortillas in 350 degree F oven until crisp, 7 through 10 minutes.
Mix together lemon juice, bell pepper and lettuce. Divide this mixture among tostadas.
Top with crab mixture.
Serve with salsa.
From www.yummly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment