Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!

I certainly don’t have a lot of clothes to wear that actually fit me properly…and being that I hate to shop…the problem isn’t fixing itself!  Anyhooo…I decided I needed something decent to wear for Turkey day and preferably something that didn’t make me resemble said bird…Sooooo I braved the stores at lunch hour today (OK, one store) and mind you this was not one of my usual big girl places, this was a REGULAR store… and guess what??? I have 2 new pairs of pants and a nice sweater!! (YES, FOR ME AND YES, THEY FIT!!!) I am not saying I am “there” yet, cuz, no way, no how, am I!  But I am saying I was able to look in the mirror (FULL LENGTH, you know) and not be absolutely disgusted with my fat self!! I actually felt like I looked nice!! How cool is that??? Anybody care to tell me if they have dared to shop lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment