Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Sunday, January 16, 2011

So will wonders never cease? Down 2.6 lbs this week!





I was sure that I was going to have my holiday week’s gluttony finally catch up to me, but I seem to be ok!  On another subject, do any of you have a WW pedometer?  I think I may have mentioned in an earlier post, I seem to be HIGHLY ALLERGIC to exercise, whenever I do it, I break out in a SWEAT and who likes that nonsense all the time!  And don’t even get me started on the whole problem that it also makes my body sore!  Emotionally, I just don’t see the appeal…but intellectually I get the fact that I need to move my arse a little more, (ok, ok, a lot more).   But not wanting to jump into anything too quickly…I am starting with my pedometer!  The goal here seems to be 10,000 steps a day…well that isn’t happening every day but I will say this…the last two days I earned 5 activity points on each day, for just going about my business, granted I was running around and busy both days but still!  The beauty of this little gadget is that it tells you the date and time (wooo big deal huh?), the amount of points you have earned, the distance you have walked and how many steps you have taken, not only for the current day, but for the your entire WW week!  My biggest challenge to start with was to remember to put the darn thing on every day!  Try it out and let me know what you think! 

And now for the Main Event!

Applesauce Bar Cookies 
2 Points Plus
24 Servings

Ingredients

1 3/4 C all-purpose flour    
1/2 t baking soda    
1 t ground cinnamon    
1/2 t ground allspice    
1/8 t ground cloves    
1/2 t table salt    
1/4 C margarine    
3/4 C sugar    
1 egg    
1/2 C unsweetened applesauce    
1/2 C raisins    

Instructions

Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare bottom of a 11 x 7 ~inch pan with vegetable pan coating. Sift together flour, baking soda, spices and salt. Cream together margarine and sugar. Add egg to margarine mixture and beat until light and fluffy. Alternately add the dry ingredients and applesauce, stirring just enough to blend well. Add the raisins. Turn into the prepared pan and bake about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes then cut into squares.
From www.cdkitchen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment