Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl…doesn’t have to be Super Fat!!!




I have been a little lax again this week in my posting, I can only apologize by telling you that this last class is killing me!  (But the end is in sight for this my friends, can I get a shout out!!!)  So to keep it simple, in the next few days I am going to post as many low in Points versions of recipes to make our Super Bowl celebrations a great big Fat success, without keeping our derriere’s the same way!!! Not a lotta talking, just some Super Survival for the big game peeps!

Mushroom Olive Bruschetta
2 Points Plus
20 Servings


Ingredients
4 oz canned mushrooms, drained  
4 oz olive(s), I prefer Kalamata  
2 T capers, drained  
1 clove garlic, sliced  
1 T balsamic vinegar  
10 slices toasted french bread  
2 T olive oil, extra virgin  

Instructions

Mix mushrooms, olives, capers and garlic in food processor bowl.
Cover and process by using quick on-and-off motions until finely chopped.
Add oil and vinegar; process just until mixed (do not overprocess).
Spread mushroom mixture on toasted bread. Cut slices in half.

From "Eat Better America"

No comments:

Post a Comment