Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bonus random thought from me!



I keep seeing this "Chinese 5 Spice Powder" listed in the ingredient lists in recipes.  So far I haven't seen in in the store...ok maybe I can't ever remember to look....but that really is beside the point...especially if you know me...oh wait...maybe that is the point ;). Well never mind all that, let's just say I got to Googling and low and behold:

Chinese 5 Spice Powder
0 Points Plus (YES ZERO, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH!)


1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1 teaspoon crushed anise seed
1/4 teaspoon ground fennel
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves

(mix spices well, and store in an air-tight container for up to 6 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment