Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Fat Tuesday!! Enjoy!



New creation!  I may be on a roll....ok let's not get carried away!  Anyhoo, I made this last night and ate it!  I did refrain from seconds, but it was tough!!


Cheesy Chicken Mushroom Mac and Cheese
7 Points Plus
10 Servings


Ingredients

6 c cooked macaroni 
10-3/4 oz Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup 
10-3/4 oz Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup 
1 small onion, chopped 
4 oz canned mushrooms 
2 c Chicken breast without skin, roasted (chopped) 
1 1/2 c Kraft 2% Milk Reduced Fat Natural Shredded Cheese Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 
1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese 


Instructions

Cook pasta according to package directions (I used Cavatappi).
Mix all ingredients and bake in preheated 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
Reserve half of the Parmesan to melt over the top. Created by me on 7-11-11!

No comments:

Post a Comment