Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Friday, August 5, 2011

*@#$%^*(*#^*)*(^




UP 1.8lbs YESTERDAY!!! I am feeling a little frustrated…(but maybe a little better now that I swore…even if it was in print!)  I feel like I am never going to reach my 40lb milestone – it is feeling like a mile-boulder at the moment!! I am going to use the fact that I quit smoking about 3 and a half months ago as my feel good thing today!  I guess I should be happy to have not GAINED 40lbs doing that, huh?!?

Ok on to a little Freaky, I mean Fiesta Friday stuff!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

Chicken Fajitas
4 Points Plus
8 Servings

Ingredients

12 oz Chicken breast without skin, roasted, this is one pound cut into thin strips raw - this (chopped)  
1 large onion, cut in slivers from pole to pole  
1 large green pepper, cut in slivers, pole to pole  
1 large sweet red pepper, cut in slivers, pole to pole  
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped (medium)  
2 T chili powder  
3 t ground cumin  
1 t black pepper  
ground red pepper, to taste  
table salt, to taste  
8 item(s) Mission® Carb balance whole wheat tortillas - fajita size, or something comparable that is only 1 Points Plus  

Instructions

Spray wok with cooking spray, generously. Cook the chicken slices until done, stir regularly. Add everything except tortillas. Mix well. Cook covered. Stir every few minutes. It's done when the peppers are tender and the vegetables are starting to get browned in spots. Serve with warmed flour tortillas. 

You could also eat 2 of these for 8 Points Plus if you were so inclined...


No comments:

Post a Comment