Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Monday, November 1, 2010

Sorry about yesterday!

Being Halloween, I figured it might be sweet enough already!  Well in all reality, I am getting a cold and the day was incredibly busy and exhausting, so I skipped it!  Hope everyone had a good spooky day and that the scary stuff didn't pertain to your food intake!  I will grab us a couple of good slow cooker meals later on and all will be well, they just might be missing a little of my sparkling humor, due to the giant pounding in my head!  I have to say that this morning my eight year old said "Mama, I just want to stay home today", as we were getting ready leave for work and school....my, my, my but wasn't that tempting....but alas, I am at work, thinking of my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment