Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Friday, January 13, 2012

Snarky One Liners - just for fun - Not original, but fun anyway!


Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met.

I drive waaaay too fast to worry about cholesterol!

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

When I’m not in my right mind my left mind gets pretty crowded.

For Sale:  One parachute only used once.  Never opened.  Small stain.

Ok, so what’s the speed of dark?

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

I think the Mars Rover is really scouting for the next Wal-Mart Superstore site.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Whoever coined the phrase, “Quiet as a mouse,” has never actually stepped on one.

When in doubt, mumble.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are hot.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Never – under any circumstances – take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.  Oy.

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment