Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, March 29, 2012

And so we (OK, I) begin a new week…


Thursday is my weigh in day (although because of some work issues I probably can’t weigh in until tomorrow)…funny how I always think of this day a brand new start…for instance, if I have been a little over, or just plain bad…this is the day all is redeemed for me and I have a clean slate!  Anybody else feel this way?  I have been thinking of this as a “good” thing, anybody disagree? 

And here is some daily delish – I CANNOT wait to eat these – and I don’t mind telling you that is probably a two serving recipe for me because I LOVE MUSHROOMS, umm and of course, CHEESE, and umm PIZZA…oh my…I AM SENSING A THEME HERE…

Portobello Mushroom Pizza Cups
3 PointsPlus Value
4 Servings

Ingredients
4 large portobello mushroom(s)  
4 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray  
1 cup(s) store-bought pizza sauce, (Marinara or spaghetti sauce ok too, add italian s  
12 slice(s) Hormel Pillow Pack Turkey Pepperoni, finely chopped  
1/4 cup(s) green pepper(s), chopped  
3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced-fat 4 cheese Italian-style blend  
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning  
Instructions
Remove and discard stems and gills from mushrooms; spray caps with oil.
Place rounded sides down on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the pizza sauce, pepperoni, and green pepper ; spoon onto mushrooms.
Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
Bake for 8-12 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is bubbly.
From www.tasteofhome.com
Modified by me on 3-29-12

Now for some funny signs: (borrowed from my favorite vendor blogger at work!)

On a Plumbers truck: ”We repair what your husband fixed.” 
On the trucks of a local plumbing company in NE Pennsylvania: ”Don’t sleep with a drip. Call your plumber.” 
Pizza shop slogan: ”7 days without pizza makes one weak.”
Door of a plastic surgeon’s office: “Hello. Can we pick your nose?”
At a towing company: “We don’t charge an arm and a leg. We want tows.” On an electrician’s truck: “Let us remove your shorts.”
On a maternity room door: “Push. Push. Push.”
At an optometrist’s office: “If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.”
On a taxidermist’s window: “We really know our stuff.”
In a podiatrist’s office: “Time wounds all heels.” On a fence: “Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive.”
At a car dealership: “The best way to get back on your feet – miss a car payment.”
In a veterinarian’s waiting room: “Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!”


No comments:

Post a Comment