Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It’s my Birthday Season and I feel like I am another year older…

This was saved in drafts...maybe I never posted it, back in JULY!!!

(Well that’s a given) and about 8,000 points in the hole this week…with yet another birthday dinner out to survive tonight.  All you local peeps feel free to shout out some freebie deals where I can choose some healthy eats!  So because of all of this, here is what I made for lunch and it was REALLY GOOD!!

Ham and Brocco Roll Up
5 Points Plus

1 Flat Out Light Italian Herb wrap
1 Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb wedge
2 Slices 98% Fat Free lunch meat
6 oz Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw – IF YOU HAVEN’T TRIED THIS, GET IN YOUR CAR RIGHT NOW AND GO BUY SOME!!! SEE NOTES BELOW SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY RECIPE!
Sprinkle of fresh chives from my garden (or a little dab of onion would do ya too ya know…)
2 T Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing (you might not need this much, but I wanted to be sure of points value)

Spread the Laughing Cow on wrap and lay the 2 slices of ham out to cover it all.  Spread, chives and broccoli slaw over top and drizzle with dressing.  Roll up and enjoy!!

OK – Back to the broccoli slaw, I found this stuff through Hungry Girl and it is the bomb!  Lots of bulk, without lots of points!  I have only been using this in stir fry and wraps but I just looked at their website and HOLY RECIPE BONANZA!! Yay, new things to try!  Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment