Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Breaking news – NOT!


I might be a bit of a food junkie (if that surprises, or shocks you then you need to go back and read some history here!)….so earlier I was telling you about the Creamy Spinach Alfredo and Sausage that I brought for lunch you know?  I went out at lunchtime to run to the bank for work etc, and I found myself wondering what kind of fast food I could have that you know, wouldn’t be TOO BAD as far as points go (REALLY, JULIE JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOOLING HERE??)…and I just had to wonder about myself (NOT THE FIRST TIME…NOT EVEN THE 700TH PROBABLY!!) because it really wasn’t about being hungry…it was about the pleasure of putting some cheesy, fatty CRAP in to my pie-hole!!! Oh my goodness isn’t that crazy???  I can’t be the only one, can I?

Now for the good news!! I didn’t do it!!! Instead I went and tried on clothes…if that doesn’t kill your appetite, I am not sure what will!!!  

If that STILL doesn’t work TRY ON CLOTHES THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW WILL BE A SIZE TOO SMALL!!

Carry on…

No comments:

Post a Comment