Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hi, remember me!?? Sorry I have been so far behind in posting, but I hope you have all been well...here is a little Slow Monday yumminess..


Slow Cooker Taco Bake
7 Points Plus
6 Servings


Ingredients:

3/4 pound(s) cooked 95% lean ground beef, This is 1lb raw!   
1 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped   
3/4 cup(s) water   
15 oz canned tomato sauce   
1 1/4 oz Ortega Taco seasoning, (1 envelope)   
3 cup(s) cooked macaroni, (8 oz uncooked!)   
1/2 cup(s) Borden 2% Shreds Finely shredded reduced fat mild cheddar cheese   

Instructions

1. Brown beef and onion in a skillet.
2. Drain off drippings.
3. Add water, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning.
4. Mix well.
5. Simmer for 15 minutes in skillet.
6. Transfer to slow cooker.
7. Stir in uncooked macaroni.
8. Cover. Cook on High 1 hours, or on Low 4 hours, or until macaroni are fully cooked but not mushy.

Just before serving, top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Try substituting FF Salsa for the tomato sauce!
From "Fix It and Forget It" modified by me 3-26-12.

Now for the funnies!!

Google:  If you can’t find it in 3 minutes or less it doesn’t exist.

I may not know Karate, but I know a baseball bat!

The Mind of a Teenager:  When I say, “I cleaned my room,” I usually mean I made a path from my door to my bed.

I can’t undo mistakes.  All I can do is make more mistakes and hope the original one gets diluted.

Depression:  When you feel the need to knock the stupid out of someone but you know the jail time isn’t worth it.

Dear Sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.

People say love is the best feeling, but I think finding a toilet when the situation is “urgent” is better.

When I die I’d like someone to keep updating my Facebook status just to freak people out.

Fish have a 30-second memory.  So, they must spend their life thinking:
“Shoot!  I’m drowning!  Wait, it’s okay, I’m a fish.  Shoot!  I’m
drowning!  Wait, it’s okay, I’m a fish!”

If I found out I only had one week to live and could go anywhere in the
world, I think I would go to the hospital because that sounds serious.

Oh, I’m sorry…did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

If people winked in real life as much as they do in texts this world would be a pretty creepy place.

I decided to go for a run today.  Got to the end of my driveway and
decided I wanted cinnamon rolls.  Walked back.  Best. Idea. Ever.

The funny thing about Facebook is you can talk about one person and it makes 20 others think it’s about them.

I’ll call it a “smart” phone the day I yell, “Where’s my freaking phone?!” and it answers, “I’m here!  Under your jacket!”

If you are grouchy, irritable or just plain mean there will be a $10 charge for putting up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment