Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can you say LOSER!!!!

I can, and I want to!! Everyday for the rest of my life I want to look into the mirror and say, “Hey there loser! You look maahhhvelous!! And we can all do that if we stay on track and on plan! This one sounds delish and I am trying it this weekend! (Only waiting until then because I need to go to the grocery store for some of the veggies!) Give me some feedback on it losers! (I say that with love you know!) It came from Prevention magazine.

Joan's Delicious Veggies
2 Points Plus (0 Points-old system)
8 Servings

 
Ingredients

1 large onion, sliced
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 eggplant, cubed
1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 cup salsa
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
pinch of ground red pepper


Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes. Add the eggplant, cauliflower, zucchini, and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the salsa, vinegar, oregano, basil, and red pepper. Stir in the broccoli and cover. Cook for 12 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Season with additional oregano and basil, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment