Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dodged a bullet today!

Down 1.2lbs for a total of 22.8!  But again I say, I have to get seriouser. (Juliespeak-just go with it!) I think I could have been down even more if I wouldn't have gone over my points the past two weeks running!  I did give myself a food treat, which is a slippery slope I know, but I had:

Subway Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on Whole Wheat
Pepperjack cheese
Sweet Onion sauce
 lettuce, tomato, onion, spinach, cucumbers, green pepper, yellow pepper and jalapeno pepper! With a side of pickles!
 
Total 8 points!  (Large for lunch - but better than the Taco Bell I was thinking about!)


Not bad considering I only had 4.5 points for breakfast, it is 2:45pm and I have 10.5 points left for my day!  I am feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment