Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weigh in day…I went over my points again!

I am nervous and wondering why I am having trouble staying in control, the last couple of weeks?  Is it boredom?  Do I need to mix things up a bit?  The good news is that today is my 16 weeks!  I think that is the Stay and Succeed day!  I know exercise is a big issue and I am a big fat SLACKER when it comes to that!  (YES I SAID FAT!) Anybody feel me on this one???  I would bet I get a big HECK YA (keepin’ it clean here folks) on that one! 

I am a little tired today (EVEY DAY!) so I am going to cheat and give you a few funnies that landed in my lap recently…never fear…I will throw you a Tasty Tidbit or two as well!  Carry on! Keep up the good work! Stay on track!  Good job!  (I am pumping myself up here as much as I am trying to pump you up!)

  • Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
  • When confronted with a problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
  • Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
  • Never argue with idiots.  They draw you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
  • Everybody is someone else's weirdo.

Ok, for my first trick…I mean Tasty Tidbit (It is Thursday isn’t it?? Sometimes all the days run together for me…
Fabulous Marinade – don’t blink – this one is quick!
0 Points Plus (0 Points-old system)
Servings…you choose!

Equal parts Fat Free Italian Dressing and Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce – yup, that’s it! 

Ok, I have been using this since long before I ever went near WW and it is scrumptious, here’s the thing, you can marinate chicken, pork or beef in it and they are all equally good!  You can also mix it with raw ground beef or turkey for fabulous burgers!

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Sheila Jaroniewski for this one – can’t wait to see her this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment