Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Graham crackers…

Yummy yummy, they remind me of being a little girl, you know, back when every afternoon, SOMEONE MADE YOU TAKE A NAP in the middle of the afternoon after you had worked so hard coloring and playing.  I don’t know about you, but if someone told me to take a nap now, the words would barely be out of their mouth and I would be snoring (gently and very lady like snoring, of course…OH COME ON, IT COULD HAPPEN!)  Wait, I’ll be right back, I think I just saw a pig fly by my window…anywhoo…here goes one with chocolate and graham crackers – does  it get any better than that?

Refrigerator Cake 
5 Points Plus (4 Points-old system)
12 Servings

Ingredients

18 whole chocolate graham crackers
4 c Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping    
1 pkg fat-free instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix, (White Chocolate if you can find it!)    
3 c fat-free skim milk     

Instructions

Prepare pudding with the milk. Mix 3 cups of the Cool Whip with pudding. Lay 6 graham crackers on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread half of the pudding mix on top. Continue to layer, ending with the reserved 1 cup of Cool Whip. Cover and chill 6 hours or overnight.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment