Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No I haven’t gone and lost my mind (quiet now, let’s not go hurting my feelings…)

Yes you are still reading WW friendly recipes!  YES, I probably am going to be your new best friend after bringing you CHEESE FRIES, yes I said CHEESE FRIES…I got this one right off the WW site!

 
Cheese Fries 
3 Points Plus (2 Points-old system)
4 Servings
 
Forget those fatty French fries. With a few ingredient substitutions, you can make a guilt-free version at home.

Ingredients

1 spray olive oil cooking spray    
2 large potatoes, Idaho, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips    
1/8 t salt, or to taste    
1/8 t black pepper, or to taste    
2 oz low-fat cheddar or Colby cheese, about 1/2 cup    

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.

Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes and then flip fries and cook for an additional 20 minutes until golden brown and fork tender. Cluster potatoes together on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment