Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am struggling with irritation and self blame today – I was up a pound!

I have had trouble the last three weeks staying under my points for the week – YES, EVEN USING ALL MY FLEX POINTS AND THEN SOME!  I am not sure what my issue is, but I have to put it out here for all to see to keep myself accountable…Has anyone else had this trouble?  Care to share?  I put the no shame image up to help me stay focused and encouraged,and also to remind myself (and all of you) that there is no shame in my game here,just simple one day at a time!  I know we all have a bad week,but sheesh, I am still mad at myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment