Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Since this is my first week at this, I am deeming Tuesday to be "Cheese Day"...

Not being one to buck tradition (never mind that I just started the tradition today! And those of you that know me, there is no need to mention that I sometimes do like to be a little rebellious) I am going to stick with the theme...

Broccoli Cheese and Rice Casserole
4 Points Plus (3 points-old system)
6 Servings

1 C. Instant Rice
1/4 C. Chopped onion
1/4 C. Skim milk
4 oz light Velveeta cheese
2-10 oz bags frozen broccoli, thawed
1 can Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup

Preheat oven to 350.  Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.  Mix well.  Put in casserole dish (sprayed) and bake for 45 minutes.

Enjoy!

I haven't tried this one yet - but will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment