Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tonight's the night! Remember that zucchini that is almost as big as my couch?

Update: 
This was delish, it got 4 A++'s and 2 B's!!  I will definitely be making and EATING this again!


Here is my plan for the rest of that impressive hunk of green veggie!  It's gonna be a long night!  (Because I have homework, housework, kids, laundry and all that, what did you think I meant!)  Anywho...wish me luck!



Ground Beef Zucchini Casserole
6 Points Plus (5 Points-old system)

8 Servings

Ingredients



1 pound(s) 10% fat cooked ground beef   
1 pound(s) zucchini, unpeeled, chopped   
1 medium onion(s), chopped   

1 can(s) Campbell's Low Sodium Soup Cream Of Mushroom   

6 oz Kraft 2% Milk Natural Cheese Sharp Cheddar Cheese   

3/4 cup(s) dried bread crumbs   

Instructions


Salt, pepper and seasoned salt to taste.
Saute ground beef and onion; drain. Cook zucchini until tender. Put half of meat mixture in casserole; add zucchini and then remaining meat mixture. Cover with soup and then cheese. Sprinkle with corn flakes. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment