Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This is a great meal, with lots of fiber, so it really keeps you full longer...it does a great job of filling in for pizza.

The family and I went to Michigan's Adventure this summer and ordered Jet's pizza on the way home because we were all so tired and hungry. I really did make one of these the minute we walked in the door and passed on the giant piece of pizza!! I felt good about my choice...am I good or what!? (No really, I think that since I could smell the pizza and eat my Pizza Dia at the same time, I was just able to delude myself into thinking I was really having pizza...just kidding!! These are great, try 'em and let me know!


Pizza Dia
4 Points Plus (4 Points-old system)
1 Serving

Ingredients

2 item(s) Don Marcos Healthy style fat free flour tortillas
2 Tbsp pizza sauce
01/8 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese
9 slice(s) Hormel Pillow Pack Turkey Pepperoni
1/2 each mushroom, portabella, raw
1 oz onion(s)

Instructions
Spray one side of each tortilla with non-stick (no calorie!) spray and lay one down in pan on medium heat. Spread pizza sauce on top. Carefully arrange the other items pizza style (Don't burn yourself!). Put second tortilla on top, sprayed side up. Cook until bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted enough to help keep it together a bit. Flip carefully, cook until the other side is golden. Cut into "quesadilla" style triangles and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment