Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Friday, October 8, 2010

I am not very original...heavy sigh...

I feel the need to make something clear...the recipes found here are not all originals of mine.  I use recipes that I find somewhere and tweek, or "skinny up, "skinny down" whatever the case may be, in  Juliespeak.  I use recipes that other people give me, I use recipes that I make up, etc.  I will certainly try to give credit where credit is due (but a I have a huge recipe collection, I don't always remember).  I am not trying to horn in on anyone else's stuff, harsh anyone's mellow, kill anyone's mojo and all that stuff, got it?  Gooood....now lets have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment