Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh Chocolate...Our old and faithful friend...everytime I have some I almost go 'round the bend (Sung to the tune of "O Canada")

Rest assured I am not migrating north!  It just popped into my brain!  I haven't touched on dessert at so maybe it's time...I am not a sweet eater and never have been.  Even as a kid, my mom would find almost an entire bag of Halloween candy in my closet uneaten a couple of months later, but I do have a couple of sweet tricks up my sleeve for you anyway!  The first installment in the chocco bloggo will be:

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
3 Points Plus (1 Point-old system)
24 Servings

1 Box Devil's Food cake mix
1 Can of pumpkin - about the size of a soup can
2/3 C. Water

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix all ingredients together and pour evenly into 24 muffin cups.  (OR spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray and use that).  Bake 45-50 minutes.  Check on it by inserting a knife in the middle to see if it comes out clean.  (For cake cut into 12 pieces and its 2 points each)

Thanks for this one Vikki!  I have had these and they are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment