Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today…

Is there anyone but me old enough to remember that?  (Hint:  it goes well with the spinach in these burgers!)  Give up?  It was Wimpy from the original Popeye cartoons!  Oh crap I’m old, I better go it’s probably past my bedtime somewhere!


CHEESY SPINACH BURGERS 
6 Points Plus (6 Points-old system)
8 Servings

Ingredients

 1 serving(s) Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix    
 2 pound(s) 90% lean/10% fat raw ground beef    
  1 cup(s) chopped frozen spinach, Chopped, thawed and squeezed dry    
 4 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese    

Instructions

1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 8 patties.

2. Grill or broil until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment