Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Since my blog is turning into a little bit of a “side job”, I figured it might as well be Sideways Wednesday!

On that note, does anyone know when I will be getting my first paycheck?? Can I have a raise?  I am gonna have to talk to the boss…Oh that would be me…fat chance then I guess!  Speaking of fat…pretty soon none of will be if we keep this up!  Woot Woot!!!  I got this one from AllRecipes.com and ran it through my handy dandy recipe builder on the WW Site (love that thing!!!)  I haven’t tried this but it sounds yummy to me!

Best Black Beans

2 Points Plus (1 Point-old system)
4 Servings

Ingredients

(16 ounce) can black beans
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt to taste

Directions 

In a medium saucepan, combine beans, onion, and garlic, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Season with cilantro, cayenne, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes, and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment