Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Sunday, October 10, 2010

KFC and coleslaw go hand in hand in my book!

Here is a fat free version that is said to be a pretty good substitute!  I haven't tried it yet, but I think I will!


I am calling it Faux Slaw!
1 Points Plus (1 Point-old system)
8 Servings

1 C. fat free Miracle Whip
1/4 C sugar
8 C cabbage, finely chopped
2 T carrot, shredded then minced
2 T onion, minced

Combine the Miracle Whip with the sugar in a large bowl.  Mix well until the sugar is dissolved.  Add the cabbage, carrot and onion, toss well.  Be sure the cabbage is chpped into very fine pieces (rice size).  Cover and chill for several hours.

Serving is approximately 3/4 cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment