Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What did one mushroom say to the other mushroom?


You're one fungi to be with!

No seriously folks (can you picture me on a 70’s variety show with that line?)…I love mushrooms and I have made these…I am calling it a Tasty Tidbit, but it is really filling enough that you could eat it instead of a serving of meat at dinnertime.  I know, I know….crazy huh?  A meatless dinner?  Try em’ you’ll like em’!   (I can’t remember where I got this one…but I will post if I do!)

Stuffed Portobella 
3 Points Plus (2 Points-old system)
2 Servings

Ingredients

2 large portobello mushroom, cleaned with stems removed   
2 oz Free Fat-Free Cream Cheese    
1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Original Flavor    
1/4 c cheddar, shredded fat free    
1 clove garlic
1 t onion powder    
1/4 c tomato

Mix all ingredients except mushrooms, scoop mixture into tops of mushrooms and bake.  (I like to spray my porties with some buttery (0 calorie) spray, it gives them that "sauteed" texture

Bake for 10 minutes at 425


No comments:

Post a Comment