Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weigh in day!! I went over my flex points this week…ummm…by a few….

Umm what exactly is a few….OK, alright already, it was TWENTY!!  Good news is that I was still down a pound!  But that just really lets me know that if I had been more diligent, meaning if I didn’t let my inner gluttonous fat girl make decisions for me, I might have been down 2 pounds!  Have you ever heard that saying, “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels”?  I believe it, but sometimes my inner (outer?) fat girl doesn’t!  Can you feel me on this?  How is everyone doing this week?  I will get some more Tasty Tidbits up later today, I promise!  Today is a crazy busy one for me!  Piece (I MEAN PEACE – SEE THERE SHE GOES AGAIN!)  I can't wait til I fire her for GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment