Badges

As Featured On EzineArticles Business 2 Blogger Bloggers Discussion Community Proud member of FoodBlogs &pg=personal&fr_id=">My Making Strides Page

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday's are always a little slow for me...so how about Monday is now Slow Cooker day in Julieland!

I haven't tried this one yet, but I think I will this week, I always have cream of celery soup on hand, but I don't use it nearly as much as the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom...anybody else?  Any more ideas on the cream of celery?  And I know the picture has nothing to do with slow cookers or chicken or cream of celery, let's face it, it is has nothing to do with the entire post...I just liked it!


Basil Chicken
7 Points Plus (6 Points-old system)
4 Servings


4 whole skinless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 can cream of celery soup (Healthy request or 98% Fat Free)
1/2 whole green pepper -- sliced

Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Sprinkle with pepper and basil. Spread
soup on top of chicken. Arrange slices of green pepper on top of soup.

Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment